otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another corrupt Republican politician exposed

Another one down and another one down- anothere one bites the dust!

Today, on Yahoo news, it was reported
Senater. Ted Stevens, the nation's longest-serving Republican senator was indicted Tuesday on seven felony counts of concealing more than a quarter of a million dollars in house renovations and gifts from a powerful oil contractor that lobbied him for government aid.
They fall like dominos, one by one, the members of the governing Republican regime keep slipping up, either getting cought.

From Yahoo:
Ted Stevens indicted, longest-serving GOP senator
By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer

- Sen. Ted Stevens, the nation's longest-serving Republican senator and a major figure in Alaska politics figure in Alaska politics since before statehood, was indicted Tuesday on seven felony counts of concealing more than a quarter of a million dollars in house renovations and gifts from a powerful oil contractor that lobbied him for government aid.

For the whole story, click on yahoo.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
http://www.onlinecheck.com/business_cash_advance.html

Celina Smith said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it. Bad Credit Business Loans

Sophia Capari said...

I don't know If I said it already but ...This blog rocks! I gotta say, that I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks,:)A definite great read. Restaurant Loan

Small Business Loans said...

Thanks for sharing this great post with us. I read your post it was fab and beneficial for me and many others so keep posting in future too. Good Job..

Working Capital Loans For Business said...

We offer working capital loans for all small businesses financial needs. Get your fast business cash with quick funding approval and flexible repayment terms now.
http://www.financingyourexistingsmallbusiness.com/

Unknown said...

We offer working capital loans for all small businesses financial needs. Get your fast business cash with quick funding approval and flexible repayment terms now.
Working Capital Loans for small business

Northern Virginia Homes for Sale said...

The greatest example of an efficient organization by its immense organizing skills and profitable results is Business Loans which works as a drive for its smooth running and growth.

Live chat support said...

Well, Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues disclosed.it was truly informative.
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog unexpectedly from the search engine. First time I saw it, I know it's a very informative blog. I got so many something new from here. Good work and thanks for that!
merchant cash advance

Unknown said...

Great Post, loved it will be waiting for your future posts,the internet would be a much better

place. Please keep it up!
Small Business Loan Fund