otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Day 2013

I have already posted this statement recently. What I have added here are the names of Maoist and Revolutionary Parties that have signed the statement. -សតិវ អតុ
From Maoist Road and Maoist_Revolution; from May Day joint statement 2013:
Proletarians and oppressed people of all countries, unite!
Down with imperialism and all its watchdogs!
Long live proletarian internationalism!
Long live world proletarian revolution!



Communist (Maoist) Party of Afghanistan; Communist Party of India (M-L) Naxalbari; Maoist Communist Party–France; Maoist Communist Party–Italy; Revolutionary Communist Party (PCR-RCP), Canada; Maoist Communist Party (MKP) Turkey and North Kurdistan – France; Maoist Communist Movement, Tunisia; Democracy and Class Struggle, Wales, United British Kingdomstate; Committee of Building of maoist communist party Galice – Spanish State; Great Long March towards Communism (Madrid, , Spain); New Marxist Study Group (NMSG) Sri Lanka; Solidarity of People Struggle Indonesia; Communist Organisation Future Rouge – France ; Servir le peuple – Sheisau sorelh -Occitany- French State

Also included are the actual attachments in different languages and formats:

 
ថឃោ! ម៉ៅ សេទុង!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears lіke your site аte my fiгѕt comment (іt was suρer
long) so І guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughlу enјoying your blog.
Ι too am an aѕpiring blog blοgger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'ԁ
геally apprecіаte it.



Τake a look аt my web site: how to make your own solar panel