otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Information should be free—use my Marxist-Leninist-Maoist library page

I’m glad to see that readers are using my Marxist Library Page. Some of those books are hard to find, such as those of Mao Zedong. Those books have traditionally been available through the foreign language press of Beijing. Most book stores either don’t carry the writings of Mao, or they charge so much for the books that no one can afford them. Almost all of Mao’s writings are available on my library page for free, along with writings of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin.
Other influential Marxist writers are included in my online library. Also available are the writings of earlier materialists and revolutionaries who influenced modern Marxists or just happen to share some of their ideas. I also have some of the important ancient materialist writers who have influenced me and other Marxist writers.
Information here In my library is free and I encourage all who have not read these books to check out my on-line library. There are some other libraries similar to mine such as The Marxist-Leninist (http://marxistleninist.wordpress.com/study-guide/) and other sites. It doesn’t matter which site is used as long as the reader can learn the basics of Marxism and Leninism.

-សតិវ អតុ


No comments: