otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Is Gov. Brownback the most intelligent governor in the last 50 years?

They got to be kidding. Brownback intelegent!?!? I'm going to have to check into this.
  -សតិវ​អតុ 

International Institute of Science has declared that Gov. Sam Brownback has the highest IQ of any of Kansas governors in the last 50 years. Brownback took an IQ test six months ago and the scientist are astounded that he scored as high as he did, according to IQ Monthly. The IIS has been testing Kansas governor IQs for the last 50 years and Brownback has outscored them all.
He scored extremely well on the math portion and he scored well on history and language skills.
"I'm really surprised at these findings," said Ian Agerque, science officer of the IIS and test provider. "I never would have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I really thought he was a simpleton." 

For the rest click here.


April Fools!
Of course Brownback is a blithering idiot! This story is a joke!

No comments: