otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Facebook won't print it – but the question remains – would I really kill for the revolution?

By Steve Otto


So recently I had problems with Facebook and my posting of opinions they did not like. Here is what I wanted to say:
"There are some $millionaires and $billionaires who I believe deserve to be dragged out in the street and shot in the face. Yes, that was done to a lot of people under the Communist Party of Kampuchea (AKA CPK or known by many as the Khmer Rouge, a name they got from Prince Norodom Sihanouk, of Kampuchea)."
The CPK did kill a lot of people and they were far less picky than I would be, if I had the authority to do that. I would have been very careful who I offed. They no doubt killed some innocent people. But a point I like to make is that not ALL those people killed were innocent. Some deserved what they got.
I don't know if I would ever really do that. But I do know there are those who really deserve it. For example, there are the Koch Brothers, David and Charles.  Then there is our very own "working class hero" Former President Donald Trump. And I know there are plenty others.
There are many Maoist, especially those who profess to be followers of Chairman Gonzalo, who firmly believe in that kind of revenge. And to some extent I believe Chairman Gonzalo actually did such things.
So while I can't express such views on Facebook, I can post them here. Again, I'm not sure if I could really carry out such a bloody edict. I've never seen an actual "people's war." Some conservatives have warned that a lot of us "paper Maoists" may not be able to really stomach such war fare. Maybe not. And maybe we will not know until we face such an event.
In the mean time, I can only fantasize what I really want to do to the bourgeoisie of the US. Whether or not I have the stomach for it, those ass holes really do deserve it.


No comments: