otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Thursday, August 11, 2005

NO’Reilly, No thanks – Cindy Sheehan

The BRAD BLOG has learned that Cindy Sheehan, the Gold Star Mother who has insisted on seeing President George Bush, has refused to do an interview tonight on Fox's O'Reilley Factor. On a conference call with bloggers this afternoon, Sheehan responded to a question from
CrooksandLiars...
Crooks and Liars: I posted the video of O'Reilly and Malkin attacking you. Are you going on his show?Cindy Sheehan: No. I don't like it when people lie about me. He attacks me personally about it. He asked me to go on show. My first reaction is that I'll go on if he publicly apologizes for lying about me. But my second reaction is I won't go on at all because his show is an obscenity.
Our true mission is bringing attention to the occupation of Iraq and bringing our troops home. The Bush Administration doesn't have the support of the majority of America. We do.

Right-wing media and blogs have put considerable effort into swift-boating Cindy Sheehan over the last few days. Check out what ThinkProgress has to say about O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin's attempt to smear Sheehan. Atrios comments on Drudge's baseless attack.

From the Brad Blog.

My comments:
Who can blame her? O'REILLY is an obnoxious jerk who is not going to give her the time to really respond to his wild and groundless accusations. After all, he does run the show and only the slickest liberals can break even with him.

No comments: