otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mao Tse Tung on 120th birthday-greatest Marxist of the 20th Century

My favorite political writer of all time is Mao Zedong (泽东). He is both my favorite political writer as well as one of my favorite writers in general. I not only like his theories, I also like the way he writes and the influences he has relied on when writing the books and articles.
Besides being my favorite writer I also believe his political ideology is the best of the 20th Century. That is why I now call myself a Maoist. I won’t go as far as to say he is without a doubt the best leader of the 20th Century. But I do believe he is the best political philosopher of the last century. Below is an introduction to a much longer article on Mao, his writings and his life. -សតិវ អតុ

 

Posted in Kasama Project by Harsh Thakor;

Today is the 120 th birthday of our legendary Comrade Mao Tse Tung,the greatest Marxist after Marx and Lenin Who can forget the writings of William Hinton,Edgar Snow or Felix Greene on the achievements of this legend who took Marxism-Leninism to greater heights. Western leaders like Lord Montgomery and Asian leaders like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto called Mao'the greatest statesman of the Century.'BBC journalist Hugh Purcell called Mao the 'greatest man of the millenium.''

 

For the rest click here.

No comments: