otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Thursday, August 15, 2019

US- If they want our organs after we are dead, they can fix up our health care system first!

I recently got my drivers license renewed. As usual, I was asked if I waned to be an organ donor. For years I have put yes to being an organ donor. This year was different. I said no. My reason is simple. I’m tired of living in a country where I can’t get the health care I need because of cost. There are a lot of people in this country who don’t seem to have a problems affording health care. Some have insurance through their work. Others can actually afford expensive health care.
My feelings are that my organs will not go to those people who can afford the healthcare I can’t afford. People as I, need to start finding ways to get back at those who have kept us poorer folks from getting health care. When I die my organs will go with me and anyone who needs them can just die. I know people in my income bracket will not be able to afford my organs anyway. Those who can afford my organs can just die as far as I’m concerned. Poor folks like me have few options to fight against those who think a national health care plan is too radical for them.
So I’m encouraging everyone who needs health care and is sick and tired of living in a country where we can’t afford it, should deny the use of their organs. It is time to with hold our organs until we get the change we need. We must constantly find new ways to fight against the system that denies us health care. Every other country has a system to make sure every citizen can afford health care. Any way that us poorer folks can find to monkey wrench the system we should take action. Resistance is one of the few tools we have to fight back.  

No comments: