otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Green Day - American Idiot “Calling out to Idiot America!”

I was driving along in my car, when American Idiot, by Green Day, came on over my radio. I often listen to T-95, our local rock station. It plays music from the 1990s and since that time. I was listening to that song and suddenly I though of our president, Donald Trump, our idiot and chief. This song was written years before Trump was elected president. And yet as I listened to the song, it seemed as if the song was written for our leader and especially the people who voted for him and continue to support him today. Three years after this man was elected president I am still mystified as to how any human beings can seriously support this man. He is so incredibly mean spirited and hateful to so many US citizens. All I can think is there must be a lot of psychopathic haters out there. So for those of you who like our Prez., This song is for you:
-SJ Otto

No comments: